Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer-only downloadable content (DLC) expansion pack for Mount&Blade: Warband featuring the last years of the Napoleonic Wars. It features historical battles from the Napoleonic era of up to 250 players with over 220 unique units, such as the invasion of Russia and the battle of Waterloo in one of the five available factions.
Napoleonic Wars was released April 19th 2012 and was developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment.
- Accurate early 19th century weapons, uniforms and environments.
- Massive multiplayer battles with up to 200 players.
- Five nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from.
- A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing cannonballs, canister or explosive shells, all fully controllable by players.
- Destructible environments. Players can use a range of artillery and explosives to destroy various buildings, bridges and other structures.
- Finely crafted game balance ensuring player skill is the hero of the battlefield, not the gun or the sword.
- Construct barricades, dig trenches, and rig explosives with the multi-purpose Engineer class.
- Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets; able to play historically accurate tunes. All recorded and played by award winning musicians.
- More than 40 classical background music tracks.
- Events such as line battles with several regiments going head to head.
- Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars - Part 1: The Black Watch Rises
- Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars - Part 2: Attack Of The Frogs
- Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars - Siege Gameplay #001