This page is a list of mods for the Mount&Blade series.
Fans of particular mods should take some time to flesh out the entries and keep the version numbers up to date. A few iconic images would be nice as well. It is the intent that viewers take some time to develop complete articles on their favorite mods rather than just being satisfied with links to the M&B repository.
Classic Mount&Blade ModsEditThe following mods were designed for the original Mount&Blade, and are not compatable with the expansion.
- 1866: A western-themed mod set in the year after the American Civil War.
- Solid and Shade
- Star Wars Conquest (v0.9.4-relcand): Star Wars universe
- Sword of Damocles: kingdom management, additional mercenaries and factions, customisable banners among other things.
- The Last Days of the Third Age (v3.13): Lord of the Rings conversion (Requires M&B v1.011)
- WWII China Battlefield Adds guns, grenades, artillery, flamethrowers, etc. Play during the Sino-Japanese War, a multi-sided historical conflict that saw spears and muskets wielded against machine guns and katanas. Adds a great deal to fief-building and equipping your army, as well.
- Battle Size Changer (v1.1): allows combat up to 1000 soldiers on the battlefield
- Graphical Enhancement Textures (v2.5): updates textures and graphics
Mount&Blade: Warband ModsEdit
The following mods are for Warband.
Single Player Mods:Edit
- American Revolutionary War
- Anno Domini 1257: Total Conversion mod. Changes the setting to 13th century Europe.
- All Blunt Weapons: A mod that changes all the native weapon's damage into blunt.
- A Clash of Kings: A Game of Thrones themed mod.
- Bellum Imperii Roman Modification in the time of Aurelius.
- Better Than None Mod: adds new and funny weapons and armour also adds a range of new units.
- Blood in the West: A Lord of the Rings mod.
- Brytenwalda: A mod based on the British Isles
- Calradia Reimagined : A mod based around hugely expanding native gameplay, along with the addition of new and more historically accurate factions.
- Calradia - Warring States (v1.2611 final beta): adds new faction, new city, and other new features.
- Diplomacy: Adds new diplomatic options
- Floris Mod Pack 2.5
- Freelancer: A mod that allows you to join any lord's army
- Gekokujo- a mod set in the Sengoku period of Japan.
- Hundred Years War Mod
- Land of bleeding ice Mod(v0.1) and patch(v0.2): FTW 1337
- Light&Darkness: Fantasy series of mods set in Calradia
- Mount and Empire: An era conversion mod bringing the game into the Colonial era.
- Native extension: an upgraded version of the warband game that retains the canon.
- Naruto Mod:an anime-like mod set in the world of naruto.
- New Elgante: A mod pitting Colonial factions and Native tribes against eachother
- Old Frontier 1755
- Ottoman Scenario adds new scripts, Mosques and Ottoman faction.
- Peloponnesian War.
- Phantasy Calradia: Mod that adds magical powers, weapons, and monsters.
- Prophesy of Pendor.
- Star Kingdoms : Mod that has an immature twist.
- Warsword Conquest: fantasy mod based on Warhammer.
- Vexed Native Mod: Decreased grind for money,experience.Allows more ammo.Inn keepers work as ransom brokers,faction colours are brighter and many more nice changes
- Assassin Hunt
- Calradia Slave Rebellion
- Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod)
- Full Invasion 2 (Survival Invasion Mod for Warband)
- Mount and Gladius (v2.0), Mod that allow groups to play in the Roman age. v3.0 is coming soon.
- Mount and musket
- Nord Invasion
- Old America 1860's
- Persistent World
- The Deluge
- Wild Wind
Both (MultiPlayer & SinglePlayer):Edit
- 1755 Old Frontier
- 1812-1815 Napoleonic
- Blood and Roses
- Blood and Steel
- Extra Invasion
- Imperium Graecorum (v0.45)
- New Elgante
- Swords of Damocles: Warlords
With Fire & Sword ModsEdit
The following mods are made for Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword.
Links to mod download sites.